Sharon, as a town, has made progress on many fronts on our journey as a leading community in sustainability – from being named a Green Community, to multiple efforts reducing water usage, to participating in community aggregated electricity.
These are clear priorities for the people of Sharon, and we’re proud to help Sharon continue on this path.
As part of Sharon’s exciting and aggressive Net Zero Campaign, the Town is partnered with Revise, a Mass Save Partner, to deliver Mass Save no-cost Home Energy Assessments to residents in 1-4 unit buildings. Residents and small businesses can receive a no-cost energy assessment to identify energy-saving opportunities.
A no-cost Home Energy Assessment includes*:
- A customized home energy report, which recommends reductions in energy consumption
- No-cost energy-efficient light bulbs and other energy saving products
- Access to applicable rebates and incentives, including:
- 100% off air sealing of air leaks
- 75-100% off approved insulation
- 0% financing on qualifying improvements
- Generous rebates on high-efficiency heating, cooling, and water heating equipment
Single-family homes could be eligible for 75% off eligible insulation services and multi-unit homes could be eligible for 100% off eligible insulation services*.
Act now to schedule a no-cost energy assessment, call Revise today at (800) 885-7283 or fill out the form above.
We invite you to join the effort in making Sharon homes and rental properties more comfortable, affordable, and sustainable!
Sign Up For Your No-Cost Mass Save® Home Energy Assessment!
Or contact us with questions about any of our services
Start Saving Energy & Money Today!
Schedule Your No-Cost Mass Save Home Energy Assessment Now!