Manage a 2-3 employee crew installing high-efficiency heating and cooling equipment in residential homes throughout Massachusetts including boilers, furnaces, heat pumps, mini split systems and water heaters.
- $65,000.00 – $125,000.00 per year (base hourly with bonus incentive)
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holiday
- Install HVAC equipment according to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Design, fabricate, and install various ducts and duct fittings as required.
- Lay out work and measure to locate position of pipe from drawings or other written specifications.
- Cut various sizes of pipe to correct lengths with oxyacetylene torch or pipe cutting machines and saws. Assemble pipe with couplings and fasten pipe to hangers and make standard tests to determine whether finished pipes meet specifications.
- Assemble and install valves, pipefittings, and pipes composed of metals such as iron, steel and brass.
- Join pipe by use of threaded joints, flanges, fittings, solder, plastic solvent welds, and Pro-press
- Fill pipe system with water or air and read pressure gauges to determine whether system is leaking.
- Use propane torch for soldering and brazing pipe.
- Cut or drill holes in floor/walls for installation of equipment. Measure, cut, thread, or bend pipe or tubing, using proper tools.
- Test electrical safety circuits or components for continuity, using electrical test equipment.
- Performs other duties as directed by Supervisor.
- Oversight of the crew on the job site
- Communicating with customer
- Material and equipment inventory
- Completion of all paperwork required for each job.
- Timely completion and accuracy of all work.
- Working closely and harmoniously with other employees.
- Adherence to safety and health regulations, and company policies.
- At least 1 year of experience with HVAC system installation including gas and oil fueled systems.
- Formal training and certification from an HVAC or Plumbing training program
- Possession of a valid and clean Driver’s License.
- Outstanding technical knowledge, excellent people skills and focus on superior customer service.
- Team player; ability to communicate effectively and work harmoniously with others.
- May perform work both indoors and outdoors as needed.
- May be exposed to inclement weather conditions and other work conditions including excessive heat, cold, wind, snow and storms.
- Requires extensive standing, walking, kneeling and bending.
- May be periodically required to lift items in excess of 50 lbs.
- Frequently exposed to noise, dust, dirt and other related hazards.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Revise is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that Revise may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
Join the Revise Team
Apply Now, all fields are required