As part of our committee’s mission to lower Shelburne’s carbon footprint, Revise is partnering with the Town to deliver Mass Save no-cost Home Energy Assessments to residents in 1-4 unit buildings. Residents (including renters) and landlords can receive a no-cost energy assessment to identify energy-saving opportunities.
A no-cost Home Energy Assessment includes:
- A customized home energy report, which recommends reductions in energy consumption
- Access to applicable rebates and incentives, including:
- 100% off air sealing of air leaks
- 75-100% off approved insulation
- 0% financing on qualifying improvements
- Generous rebates on high-efficiency heating, cooling, and water heating equipment
- No-cost instant savings measures like smart power strips, programmable thermostats, and faucet aerators, etc.
Owner-occupied single-family homes may be eligible for 75% off approved insulation services. Moderate income households, 2-4 unit homes and rental units in 1-4 unit homes could be eligible for 100% off approved insulation services.
We can also direct residents who qualify for the income-eligible program to the appropriate organization to access energy efficiency upgrades.*
* For income cut-offs, see: Mass Save® Residential Programs & Services
Disclaimer: Some restrictions apply and offers are subject to change or cancellation. Visit MassSave.com/HEA for full details.
Act now to schedule a no-cost energy assessment, by calling Revise today at 800-885-7283 (SAVE) or fill out the form below.
We invite you to join the effort in making Shelburne’s homes and rental properties more comfortable, affordable, and sustainable!
Shelburne is part of the Mass Save® Community First Partnership, sponsored locally by Eversource to help residents save energy and money.
Start Saving Energy & Money Today!
Schedule Your No-Cost Mass Save Home Energy Assessment Now!